Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 24 February 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. RSA Conference News: Track our RSA Conference 2020 news and analysis content here.
2. M&A – Telco & Cybersecurity: UAE telco Etisalat has acquired cyber security firm Help AG. Established in 1995 in Germany, Help AG moved into a Dubai headquarters in 2018, Gulf Business reports.
3. SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response): Cloudrise has emerged from stealth status to offer a SOAR platform that helps customers detect, respond, and report more effectively for data and privacy incidents.
4. SIEM (Security Information and Event Management): Cohere Cyber Secure has launched a Cyber Managed Security-as-a-Service offering. It leverages Cohere’s Cyber SIEM platform.
5. Application Protection: F5 has introduced its customer-focused approach to Application Protection, bolstered by new offerings and the company’s recent acquisition of Shape Security, the company says.
B. Next Five Cybersecurity Conferences
- Women in CyberSecurity (WiCys) Conference 2020 (March 12-14, Aurora, Colorado)
- OKTA Oktane 2020 Cybersecurity Conference (March 30-April 2, San Francisco, California)
- SANS 2020 Cybersecurity Training Conference (April 3-10, Orlando, Florida)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2020 (May 13-14, Chicago)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2020 (May 16-21, New York)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar