Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 26 April 2021
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Check Point Quarterly Financial Results: Check Point Software Technologies revenues were $508 million in Q1 of 2021, up 4 percent from Q1 of 2020. GAAP net income was $183 million, up from $179 million in Q1 of 2020.
2. Talent & Cyber Services: Infopercept Consulting has launched Invinsense G-SOS (Green- Secure, Optimize and Strengthen). The solution, which is a combination of Virtual CISOs services and a complementing platform, will “help organizations that don’t have leadership in cybersecurity to design strategies, culture and preparedness to combat cyberattacks and minimize the damage to business,” the MSSP says.
3. Penetration Testing Platform: AttackForge has launched AttackForge Core, a SaaS-based platform for consultancies and medium-sized enterprises.AttackForge Core provides “workflow enablement to organizations running pentesting programs or delivering pentesting services, reducing effort and increasing quality throughout the entire pentest project lifecycle,” the company says.
B. MSSP and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- RSA Conference 2021 (May 17-21, Virtual Conference)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2021 (June 3, Virtual Conference)
- Proofpoint Protect 2021 (June 8-9, Virtual Conference)
- Sumo Logic Modern SOC Summit 2021 (June 8-9, Virtual Conference)
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2021 (June 15-16, Virtual Conference)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2021 (June 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar