Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 27 May 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
2. PAM – Mac and Windows: BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Windows and Mac is now available as SaaS (software-as-a-service).
3. DNS Attacks – Research: The latest research from Farsight Security is titled DNS Network Traffic Volumes During the 2020 Pandemic.
4. SIEM Expansion: Exabeam is expanding operations in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). The company has tripled its workforce in the region for sales, pre-sales, channel, marketing and customer support services. The effort also includes localized products and data centers in the region.
5. Talent – Managed Application Security: WhiteHat Security, a subsidiary of NTT, has named Tanya Gay as VP of operations and business strategy, and Judy Sunblade as VP of revenue growth and enablement.
6. Password Security – Milestone: Keeper Security, which provides a cybersecurity platform for preventing password-related data breaches and cyberthreats, has surpassed one million paying customers.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar