Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 31 March 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Free Cybersecurity Tools: A complete list of offers designed to address Work From Home needs is here.
3. Talent – Network Security: iboss has named Ryan O’Connell as VP of channel sales and alliances.
4. Talent – Data Security: Acronis has named Candid Wüest as VP of cyber protection research at Acronis. Wüest will lead research into the latest trends in the threat landscape and new protection methods for partners and customers.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar