SOAR Firm CybernetIQ Eyes Funding at Ottawa Innovation Conference
CybernetIQ, a big data security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) and visualization platform provider, is targeting a $150,000 prize at next month’s AccelerateOTT innovation conference in Ottawa, Ontario.
In addition to CybernetIQ, the following startups will compete for the $150,000 AccelerateOTT prize:
- BlackBox Global.
CybernetIQ provides CLAW, which combines cybersecurity visualization and SOAR capabilities into a single platform. In doing so, CybernetIQ helps organizations accelerate threat identification, response and remediation.
What Does CLAW Offer?
CybernetIQ’s CLAW consolidates multiple sources of vulnerability data into a visualization model, the company said. It provides organizations with visibility into their security posture and helps them comply with data security mandates.
CLAW provides the following security capabilities:
- Data Ingestion: Uses data from various scanning tools to help organizations analyze security vulnerabilities.
- Incident Response: Monitors and detects security events on networks and systems and responds accordingly.
- Risk Scoring: Provides insights into potential risks, as well as ways to address these issues.
- Threat Hunting: Analyzes networks and systems to detect and isolate cyber threats.
- Threat Orchestration: Automates configuration and coordination and management of an organization’s cybersecurity tools.
- Threat Remediation: Enables organizations to address cyber threats before they escalate.
- Threat Scanning: Scans devices and obtains insights to help organizations evaluate their security posture.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Identifies and prioritizes network and system security vulnerabilities.
The CybernetIQ partner program enables MSSPs and other technology vendors to incorporate CLAW into their portfolios. This program also provides channel partners with access to CybernetIQ’s expertise across forensic detection, vulnerability assessment and other cybersecurity topics.
SOAR Funding, Market Growth
SOAR capabilities are often considered a subset of the overall SIEM market — which will grow 60 percent to $3.2 billion by 2023, based on the global market analysis forecast.