Data Privacy Specialist Skyflow Unwraps GPT Privacy Vault
Skyflow, a data privacy vault company, has unveiled its Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault, which enables organizations to use the capabilities of large language models, such as GPT.
A data privacy vault enables a company’s protection beyond securing a database so they can isolate, encrypt, govern and utilize sensitive data. Information includes personally identifiable information (PII), payment card information and healthcare records. It also helps companies stay compliant with data privacy laws.
As Anshu Sharma, co-founder and chief executive of Skyflow, explained:
“Generative AI can be a powerful tool for teams to maximize their output and scale their products. But the risk of a sensitive data leak is high, and with other providers, the cost of deploying a private GPT can be 10x what it is in a shared environment.”
The product’s genesis is the rush by companies to artificial intelligence but still hamstrung by data privacy concerns, Skyflow said.
Key Features of Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault
The Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault’s features include:
- Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault establishes a secure environment for sensitive data, protecting it from unauthorized access, breaches, and data leaks.
- Organizations can maintain strict control over sensitive data, ensuring that only authorized individuals or entities can access specific data sets or functionalities within GPT systems.
- Sensitive data is redacted and anonymized during data collection, model training and interactions, enabling organizations to maximize AI capabilities without compromising privacy.
- With Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault, companies can leverage AI while complying with data residency requirements.
Opening the Vault
Here’s how organizations can use Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault:
- Redact or tokenize sensitive information as it flows through GPT without lessening the value of the output. Skyflow’s proprietary polymorphic encryption technique enables the model to seamlessly handle protected data as if it were plaintext.
- Safely train GPT models on content where sensitive data is redacted and anonymized. Robust multi-party training is also available, so that two or more entities can share anonymized datasets and safely use AI to unlock substantial insights.
- De-identify sensitive data during interactions with GPT models, ensuring that privacy is preserved throughout the entire user interaction process.
- Seamlessly integrate Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault into existing data infrastructures to add a robust layer of data protection. Skyflow GPT Privacy Vault will protect all sensitive data flowing into GPT models and only reveal sensitive information to authorized parties once it has been processed by the model and returned.