SOC, XDR Platform Provider AgileBlue Adds $3 Million in Funding
AgileBlue, a security operations center (SOC) and eXtended detection and response (XDR) platform provider, has secured $3 million in a preferred funding round. The company also has added Tribeca Early Stage Partners as an investor. The funding builds on the earlier $2.25 million foundation raised in December 2021.
AgileBlue provides a combined SOC-XDR platform that organizations can use to detect cyberattacks in cloud environments and across endpoints and networks, the company indicated. The platform’s features include:
- Advanced Threat Detection: Monitors cloud environments, endpoints and networks for cyber threats.
- Automated Threat Monitoring and Intelligence: Provides IT teams with continuous threat intelligence.
- Cyber Risk Score: Delivers a Risk Score based on an analysis of the threats that an organization faces.
AgileBlue also offers a channel partner program that lets MSSPs and MSPs use its platform to deliver SOC-as-a-service (SOCaaS) and monitor customers’ applications, cloud platforms, devices and networks, the company said. The program’s features include:
- Custom Reporting: Gives partners monthly reports they can use to help customers optimize their security posture.
- Client Risk Scoring: Allows customers to use a Risk Score to help customers understand their security risks and take steps to mitigate them.
- SOC Live Chat: Offers a live chat feature in its SOC portal that lets partners receive real-time support from experts.
AgileBlue has added more than 50 channel partners over the past 12 months, according to the company. These partners support customers of all sizes and across a wide range of industries.