Flashpoint: Business Risk Intelligence for MSSPs
MSSPs now can leverage Flashpoint business risk intelligence (BRI) capabilities to provide organizations with context into cyber threats across online communities and open and dark web sources, according to the company.
Flashpoint provides MSSPs with access to the following BRI capabilities:
- Alerting: Notifies MSSPs when compromised data is detected.
- Flashpoint API: Integrates Flashpoint data into security information and event management (SIEM) and orchestration platforms and firewalls.
- Flashpoint Intelligence Platform: Provides technical data, vulnerability information and threat intelligence reports.
- Technical Intelligence: Offers insights into malicious IP addresses and domains and other high-signal technical indicators of compromise.
- Vulnerability Prioritization and Management: Provides access to threat-actor discussions observed and collected by Flashpoint analysts.
Flashpoint also offers a Global Channel Program (GCP) that allows technology distributors and resellers to create custom BRI integrations for their platforms, the company said. GCP partners can access technical, sales and customer support, along with market development funds and other tools and resources.
Flashpoint Adds $34 Million in Capital
Flashpoint’s MSSP offering comes after the company in October raised $34 million in financing and investment.
The new capital is helping Flashpoint accelerate its product development, the company stated. It also enables Flashpoint to expand its data collections and customer acquisition and support worldwide.
Flashpoint offers BRI products and professional services designed to help organizations mitigate risk. The company’s BRI products enable organizations to generate threat intelligence, and its professional services help organizations prepare for cyberattacks.
In addition to its BRI products and professional services, Flashpoint has integrated its BRI capabilities into cyber threat intelligence platforms from Anomali, RiskIQ and others. These integrations allow organizations to gain insights into cyber risks, as well as fraud and other cyber threats.