InsightCyber Launches Managed IoT Security Services
InsightCyber Group has released a managed Internet of Things (IoT) security services suite for MSSPs and other value-added partners. The company launched its managed IoT security services suite at this week’s ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida.
InsightCyber’s managed IoT security suite includes the following services:
- InsightCyber Rapid Assess: Provides periodic asset inventory and threat scans across industrial plants.
- InsightCyber Security & Risk Assess: Provides cyber risk assessments based on industrial control systems (ICS) and operational technology (OT) risk methodology.
- InsightCyber IoT Monitor: Provides visibility and threat monitoring for an unlimited number of industrial plants.
- InsightCyber OT Security Operations Center (SOC): Extends IoT Monitor with incident response, key performance indicator (KPI) monitoring and remediation capabilities.
- InsightCyber Lifecycle: Extends OT SOC with periodic OT health checks and risk scoring based on standard frameworks.
In addition, InsightCyber has announced a controlled release of NetRadar Express, a free version of its NetRadar analytics platform.
NetRadar Express provides real-time monitoring and analytics for up to 2,000 IoT and OT devices, according to InsightCyber. It is a software-only solution that can be installed and deployed in any industrial or IoT environment.
A Closer Look at InsightCyber
InsightCyber delivers continuous, real-time cyber risk management across industrial IoT assets, the company indicated. It provides subscription-based IoT security monitoring and incident response to help organizations identify and address cyber risks.
Furthermore, InsightCyber ensures MSSPs can monitor IoT security events, generate insights and produce reports for their customers, the company stated. InsightCyber also enables MSSPs to use SOCs and security information and event management (SIEM) platforms to secure customers’ IoT environments.