Winquest Unveils White-Labeled Cybersecurity for MSPs
Winquest Cybersecurity Services, a company that provides incident response, vulnerability assessment and other cybersecurity services, has introduced the CyberWare white-labeled cybersecurity package for managed service providers (MSPs). The company unveiled CyberWare at this week’s Interop ITX conference in Las Vegas.
CyberWare provides MSPs with the ability to offer a variety of cybersecurity services, including:
- Incident response.
- Penetration testing.
- Security awareness training consulting.
- Vulnerability assessments.
CyberWare also gives MSPs access to co-branded marketing materials, Winquest indicated. That way, MSPs can use these materials to promote new cybersecurity services to their customers via websites, printed handouts and PDFs.
How Does CyberWare Work?
Winquest uses the following process to help MSPs integrate CyberWare services into their cybersecurity portfolios:
- An MSP completes a survey and installs a Winquest network monitoring device.
- An MSP receives a Winquest cybersecurity abbreviated vulnerability assessment (CAVA).
- Winquest provides insights into the work that needs to be done based on its CAVA; this work may involve a combination of hardware, software and training.
- Winquest performs any work requested by an MSP.
- Winquest monitors an MSP’s customer systems and provides real-time alerts about any threats, vulnerabilities or weaknesses.
- Winquest provides incident response and recovery services as needed.
With CyberWare, Winquest’s cybersecurity experts can become a part of an MSP, according to the company. These experts can help an MSP provide military-grade cybersecurity, Winquest stated, and keep its customers safe against data, network and system breaches.
Winquest: Here’s What You Need to Know
Winquest offers cybersecurity services for MSPs and other IT companies. It takes a “military-grade” approach to cybersecurity, the company indicated, and ensures its customers can leverage cybersecurity expertise to keep pace with rapidly evolving cyber threats.
In addition, Winquest conducts computer security incident response team activities across a customer’s network infrastructure to detect, analyze and contain security vulnerabilities, the company stated. It also offers a vulnerability assessment service that enables customers to identify network and operating system infrastructure weaknesses and provides recommendations about how to eliminate these issues.