Jask SIEM Growth: Cybersecurity Channel Partners Drive Expansion
Jask, an autonomous security operations center (ASOC) and security information and event management (SIEM) platform provider, reported the channel drove two-thirds of its business in the first quarter of 2019.
Other notable Jask results in 1Q19 included:
- 234 percent year-over-year growth in total contract value.
- 210 percent year-over-year growth in annual contract value.
- 150 percent year-over-year increase in customer base.
- Total headcount of nearly 100 employees, doubling the headcount from the prior year.
Furthermore, Jask recently has made several moves to accelerate its growth, including:
- Announcement of Kyle Derr as Chief Architect: Jask last month appointed Kyle Derr to oversee its platform’s architecture and explore ways to improve its customer design experience. Derr previously held senior engineering and architect roles at Cisco Systems, Civitas Learning, AllClear ID and Rapid7.
- Addition of Multi-Cloud Capabilities: Jask in February incorporated multi-cloud visibility and workload monitoring features into its platform. In addition, Jask unveiled integrations with AWS CloudTrail, AWS GuardDuty and VPC Flow Logs for its platform.
- Appointment of Monte Sjobakken as VP of Business Development: Jask in December hired Monte Sjobakken to drive its global MSSP, system integration and technical alliance partnership strategies. Prior to joining Jask, Sjobakken served as served as senior director of client development at endpoint security company Carbon Black.
Jask’s platform enables organizations to monitor on-premises and cloud infrastructure. It also automates alert triage and analyze logs and network and endpoint data.