Tufin Network Security Introduces Service Delivery Partner Program
Tufin, a network security policy orchestration solutions provider, has launched a Service Delivery Partner (SDP) Program that enables MSSPs and other organizations to deploy, configure and customize the Tufin Orchestration Suite (TOS) in network environments.
SDPs are TOS-certified experts, according to a prepared statement. They receive TOS security policy orchestration training and understand implementation and configuration best practices.
Two SDP levels are available:
- Service Delivery: Deploy the Tufin SecureTrack network operations management and SecureChange network change automation platforms. Service Delivery partners are Tufin-certified and configure, troubleshoot and maintain TOS in production environments.
- Service Delivery Plus: Provide Service Delivery capabilities and build and support TOS customizations, including custom reports, third-party application programming interface (API) integrations, automatic import functionality, unified security policy configurations and scripted conditions.
The SDP Program also provides TOS partners with access to deployment best practices, certification opportunities and ongoing support and enablement, Tufin indicated.
What Is TOS?
TOS delivers network security policy orchestration for a wide range of technologies and integrations, according to Tufin. It enables an organization to automatically analyze risk, design, provision and audit network security changes, reduce its cyberattack surface and limit disruptions to critical applications.
Three TOS solutions are available:
- SecureApp: Allows organizations to manage network connectivity and security policies from an application perspective.
- SecureChange: Provides policy-based automation and orchestration.
- SecureTrack: Offers a firewall and security policy management solution for multi-vendor firewalls, next-generation firewalls and private, public and hybrid cloud platforms.
Organizations can use TOS to unify their security policies and balance business agility and security across multiple platforms, Tufin said. By doing so, organizations can simultaneously eliminate errors from manual processes and comply with industry mandates.
Tufin: Here’s What You Need to Know
Founded in 2005, Tufin offers security policy orchestration solutions to help organizations design, provision, analyze and audit network security configuration changes. It has more than 2,000 customers and empowers organizations to maintain business continuity, service delivery levels and regulatory compliance across physical and private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
Tufin also teams up with more than 600 channel partners worldwide. The company offer a multi-tiered program that provides channel partners with access to joint marketing, training and certification resources.