Nisos Managed Intelligence Suite Delivers Deep Threat Investigation, Risk Assessment
Nisos, a managed intelligence provider, has unwrapped a new service that provides users with a risk assessment, ongoing monitoring and deep threat investigation to support threat response and prevention.
The company’s analysts monitor, identify, analyze and investigate risks to provide client-specific intelligence that is necessary to stop threats. Its reports are based on customer inquiries, enabling clients to identify and mitigate threats before impact.
Its goal is to deliver a complete, fiscally responsible solution that delivers timely, relevant and immediately useful intelligence that enables clients to focus on the most material physical and digital threats, Nisos said.
Nisos adds that the new managed intelligence suite builds on momentum it achieved last year in response to industry demand for a holistic risk reduction service and the company’s investments in intelligence technology and talent.
What Nisos Offers
Key features of the service suite include:
- Extending Nisos’ ability helps more cybersecurity, corporate security and trust and safety teams.
- The intelligence platform provides scalable intelligence compiled from dozens of proprietary and commercially available tools and data feeds to support broad use-cases ranging from data leaks and exposure, M&A risk diligence, insider threats and executive protection.
- Nisos’ data collectors, analysts, linguists, dark web navigators and client success directors serve as an extension of client teams.
- The Managed Intelligence Suite is designed to effectively address an organization’s intelligence needs from a people, process and technology perspective.
- The team’s reports, which are based on customer inquiries, include actionable findings and recommendations that allow clients to identify and mitigate threats before they affect a business, a Nisos customer said.
Nisos Builds Business
In 2022, the company added 60 new employees, and over the past 24 months has doubled its monthly revenue. In the last 12 months, Nosis has achieved 100% net revenue retention and a four-fold spike in subscription revenue, the company said.
A year ago, Nisos landed $15 million in Series B funding led by global cyber investor Paladin Capital Group alongside existing investors Columbia Capital and Skylab Capital. Nisos said it will use the new funding to accelerate company growth with investments in its managed intelligence services, the Nisos Intelligence Platform and hire more staff to meet clients’ needs.
To date, the company has secured over $33 million in funding and secured a 140% increase in Q1 2022 bookings year-over-year. In the last year, Nisos expanded internationally with the opening of its first European office, increased its headcount by 60%, and issued prominent, high visibility research that reveals cybersecurity issues and disinformation campaigns throughout the globe.