26 SOC as a Service (SOCaaS) Options for MSPs, MSSPs
Here’s page three, featuring SOCaaS security companies 21-26 — along with companies that are no longer listed.
21. Proficio: The Top 250 MSSP offers SOCaaS and has expanded into managed detection and response (MDR). Fully-managed SOC services provide 24/7 monitoring and response services, and co-managed or hybrid SIEM provides customers’ cyber staffs with an additional layer of coverage.
25. Veronym: Better known for its Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android security tools, there are signs that the company is pushing toward SOCaaS.
26. Vertek: Launched in 1988, the company has evolved to offer managed SIEM and SOCaaS, and positions itself as a master MSSP to partners.
Related Webcast: SOCaaS for Small MSPs – Join Us
SOCaaS Companies No Longer Listed Above
We originally published the list above in 2018 and updated it multiple times thereafter. Here are companies that previously appeared above, but are no longer listed:
1. CYBERShark: We’re trying to determine the current state of CYBERShark, owned by BlackStratus. When we checked the company’s website, we noticed that the account was suspended.
2. Infogressive: Acquired by Ascend Technologies in July 2020.
3. Perch Security: Acquired by ConnectWise in November 2020.
4. StratoZen: Acquired by ConnectWise in November 2020.
More SOCaaS Options for MSP and MSSP Partners
Whom did we miss? Email thoughts and leads to Editorial Director Joe Panettieri ([email protected]).