Global Security Company G4S Launches Risk Operations Center
G4S, a global integrated security company, has opened a risk operations center (ROC) out of its Jupiter, Florida headquarters, according to a prepared statement. The ROC delivers the company’s security risk intelligence services and is backed by a team of security professionals that provides organizations with insights into past, present and future risk factors.
The G4S ROC offers the following security risk intelligence services:
- Global security operations center-as-a-service.
- Situational awareness monitoring and alerting.
- Security data analytics reporting.
- Remote video monitoring.
- Travel risk management.
- Global crisis management with 24/7 response.
In addition, ROC security analysts create custom, multi-layered security intelligence programs, G4S said. These analysts also help organizations manage security incidents and minimize their impact.
A Closer Look at G4S
G4S offers integrated security solutions designed to help organizations mitigate risk, reduce costs and decrease liability. The company’s products and services include:
- Risk Consulting: Consists of risk assessments, security audits and other services to help organizations protect assets, employees, customers and strategic business information.
- Security Officers: Enables organizations to employ security officers to meet specific customer and security requirements.
- Software & Technology: Offers electronic security systems, automation solutions and other software to help organizations optimize their security programs.
- Systems Integration: Helps organizations design, build and maintain standalone and integrated security systems.
G4S monitors more than 13,000 endpoints globally, the company stated. It also has more than 51,000 employees and 9,000 customers.