Insight Enterprises Adds XDR Capabilities to Security Portfolio
Solutions integrator Insight Enterprises has expanded its managed security portfolio with new extended detection and response (XDR) capabilities to help enterprises modernize and strengthen their security posture.
The Chandler, Arizona-based MSSP’s offering is part of a suite of managed IT security services tailored to help organizations to:
- Streamline asset management
- Accelerate problem resolution
- Reduce operational costs
- Free in-house IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives
Sourcing Technology Needs From a Single Partner
As an extension of Insight’s security architecture and overall IT modernization services, its XDR capabilities enable chief information security officers (CISOs) and chief information officers (CIOs) to source all of their technology needs from a single partner, the company said.
According to Insight, the XDR solution:
- Provides 24/7 visibility into the complete IT environment
- Eliminates point solutions for each attack surface
- Uses machine learning and AI-based analytics to detect threats
- Shortens the time typically required to discover an attempted security breach from months to hours or even minutes
- Provides rapid incident response and remediation with built-in orchestration and automation
XDR Automation Reduces Security Fatigue
Stephen Moss, Insight’s senior vice president of managed services, said the MSSP’s clients are seeing a dramatic decrease in security fatigue and burnout through the automation that the XDR service provides. He pointed to an instance in which a bad actor attempted to penetrate a client’s environment through seemingly unrelated attacks, correlated those events in real time using the XDR engine along with Insight’s security analysts, and took measures to block the attack.
“Our clients are consuming a service that’s outcome-based, while leaning on a full-spectrum security provider they can trust. This not only spans managed service but consulting and project services for an end-to-end experience.”