SentinelOne Promotes Parrinello, Ashkenazi to Drive XDR Security Sales, Customer Experience
Cybersecurity software company SentinelOne has promoted Mark Parrinello to chief sales officer, and Eran Ashkenazi to chief customer officer, effective immediately.
In his previous role as SVP of global sales, Parrinello led SentinelOne’s sales organization, expanding the company’s presence and segmentation across the Americas, EMEA, and APJ, SentinelOne noted. Meanwhile, Ashkenazi previously created and ran threat services, including its Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service.
In a prepared statement about the promotions, SentinelOne COO Nicholas Warner said:
“Mark and Eran have played a pivotal role in contributing to SentinelOne’s growth across the globe. Mark’s unparalleled sales leadership, coupled with Eran’s unwavering customer-first mindset will deliver tremendous value to SentinelOne as we continue to make the world a safer place.”
The promotions arrive less than one week before SentinelOne’s next quarterly earnings call, which is scheduled for March 15, 2022.
SentinelOne Partner Ecosystem
The executive updates arrive amid SentinelOne’s continued partner momentum with software companies, MSSPs, MSPs and MDR security service providers. Key moves and relationships involve:
- Barracuda Networks: Leverages Singularity XDR platform to help MSPs prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats.
- Automox: Provides vulnerability discovery and remediation.
- Blue Hexagon: Helps users to detect and prevent malware and ransomware in the cloud.
- Keysight: Allows users to simulate threats and analyze the risks associated with them.
- Remediant: Lets users enforce zero trust solutions across cloud, hybrid and on-premises infrastructure.
- ServiceNow: Enables IT and security teams to leverage ServiceNow’s Security Incident Response (SIR) solution with Singularity to automate incident response.
Take a closer look at the market, and SentinelOne has also built security partnerships with multiple MSP-focused software companies that are backed by private equity firm Thoma Bravo. The other SentinelOne relationships include such firms as ConnectWise and N-able.
Meanwhile, At CrowdStrike…
The SentinelOne executive updates come one day after rival CrowdStrike promoted McAfee and Sophos veteran Michael Rogers to vice president of global business development, channel and alliances — essentially, global channel chief. Rogers succeeds Matthew Polly, who shifts to VP of North America mid-market sales at the cybersecurity company.
Amid the channel chief transition, CrowdStrike has channel partner and MSSP momentum. For fiscal year 2022, CrowdStrike’s MSSP business grew more than 200% year-over-year. Still, the company’s own managed detection and response (MDR) security services also are popular on the direct sales front.