Four Inc., a provider of technology solutions and services for government agencies, has kicked off its new MSP Acceleration Program for Public Sector.
The company said the catalyst for the managed service provider (MSP) program is to accelerate revenue opportunities for MSPs wanting to diversify and grow their business in the government sector.
Overall, the program is focused on accelerating revenue opportunities for MSPs by offering tailored support systems and content that align with the unique requirements of the public sector. This could include guidance on navigating government contracts, understanding procurement processes, and leveraging expertise to capitalize on opportunities within the federal market.
What the MSP Acceleration Program Offers
Here are the key program highlights:
- MSPs will have access to a portfolio of government strategic IT sourcing vehicles covering a vast majority of the federal, state and local agencies.
- MSPs gain access to a team with knowledge of how government procurement processes and regulations work. This guidance includes assistance in proposal development, compliance, and navigating the government contracting landscape.
- Recognizing the critical role of cybersecurity in government contracts, the program equips MSPs with resources and training to meet the highest standards of security compliance required by the government.
- The program fosters valuable connections with key stakeholders in the public sector, creating avenues for collaboration and contract opportunities. MSPs will have access to Four's extensive partner, manufacturer, and government network.
- A dedicated account manager will be assigned to each participating MSP, providing personalized assistance in identifying opportunities, and potential networking connections.
Helping MSPs Secure Public Sector Business
The program aligns with Four’s mission to empower IT professionals and streamline their journey towards securing federal contracts, officials said.
"Four Inc. is thrilled to introduce the MSP Acceleration Program for Public Sector, which represents our commitment to the success of MSPs in the public sector market," said Chris Harvey, chief revenue officer at Four. "We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that exist in this space, and we are dedicated to providing the resources and expertise required to thrive. Our goal is to empower MSPs to land and expand in the public sector and contribute to the government's IT modernization initiatives."