- This event has passed.
AT&T Security Conference: 2021 Virtual Event Date
November 3, 2021
The 2021 AT&T Security Conference is a free, virtual event scheduled for November 3. It will feature more than 30 sessions on the latest issues and trends in cybersecurity. Speakers will include leaders from the AT&T Chief Security Office and guests from the federal government, CNN and more. The theme is: “Securing the Everything.”
Key areas of discussion will include:
- What makes good open-source software, how to test it for security, and how to keep it running safely.
- Quantum computing: Friend or foe for security?
- Making a seven-layer vulnerability management salad.
- Automating cloud security compliance.
- Defending authentication from phishing attacks.
- Key legal topics for incident preparedness and response.
- Specific security sessions on 5G, connected cars, ad tech and more.
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.