- This event has passed.
Threat Hunting & Incident Response Summit: SANS Institute, Carbon Black
September 6, 2018 - September 13, 2018
The 2018 Threat Hunting & Incident Response Summit is scheduled for September 6-7 in New Orleans. Carbon Black and SANS Institute are hosting the cybersecurity conference.
- Summit Dates: September 6-7
- Training Dates: September 8-13
Summit speakers confirmed as of June 2018 include:
- Rick McElroy, Security Strategist, Carbon Black
- Josh Pyorre and Andrea Scarfo, Security Research Analysts, Cisco Umbrella
- Stuart Davis, Associate Partner, X-Force Incident Response & Intel Services (a division of IBM)
- Mauricio Velazco, Vice President – Threat Management, Blackstone
- Alissa Torres, Certified Instructor, SANS Institute
- David Evenden, Senior Vulnerability Exploitation Analyst, CenturyLink
- Josh Bryant, Cybersecurity Architect, Microsoft
- Robert Falcone, Threat Researcher, Palo Alto Unit 42
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we’ll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don’t list road shows or webcasts.