- This event has passed.
Structure Security San Francisco From Newsweek Events
September 26, 2017 - September 27, 2017
Structure Security, hosted by Newsweek Events and International Business Times, is set for September 26-27 at the South San Francisco Conference Center. The conference is designed for chief information security officers (CISOs), CXOs and business leaders. Key topics will include Security in the Cloud, Thinking like a Hacker, Social Engineering and more, the conference organizers say.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Ludwig, Lead Engineer for Android Security, Google
- Alex Stamos, CSO, Facebook
- David Mahon, VP & CSO, CenturyLink, Inc
- Edna Conway, CSO – Global Value Chain, Cisco
- Jimmy Sanders, Information Security, Netflix DVD
- John ‘Four’ Flynn, CISO, Uber
- John Davis, Federal CSO, Palo Alto Networks
- Melissa Arnoldi, Senior Executive VP, AT&T
- Nasrin Rezai, Global Chief Information & Product Security Officer, GE
- Adam Ely, VP & Deputy CISO, Walmart
- Alex Doll, Founder & Managing Member, Ten Eleven Venture
- Bob Lord, CISO, Yahoo
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.