Entisys360 Acquires PTP’s Cybersecurity Tech, Support Solutions
Entisys360, an IT consultant that provides security, IT infrastructure, virtualization, automation and cloud solutions, has acquired the cybersecurity technology and support solutions of Performance Technology Partners (PTP) for an undisclosed sum.
Entisys360 will integrate PTP’s cybersecurity technology and support solutions into its portfolio and plans to offer the following cybersecurity services:
- Application Security Assessments.
- Cybersecurity Program Development and Policy.
- Gap Assessments/Compliance Assessments.
- Network Pen Testing.
- PCI-DSS Assessments.
- Staff Augmentation.
In addition, Entisys360 will leverage PTP’s cybersecurity technology and support solutions to create a separate entity focused on cybersecurity services, the company said.
A Closer Look at PTP’s Cybersecurity Portfolio
PTP’s cybersecurity portfolio includes the following solutions:
- Compliance Assessment: Protects an organization against penalties and fines associated with non-compliance with industry data security requirements.
- Incident Response: Helps an organization prepare for security incidents and leverage processes and systems to streamline incident response.
- Network Penetration Testing: Allows an organization to test its networks and assess its network security posture.
- Security Roadmap Assessment: Ensures an organization can analyze its security posture and find ways to improve it.
- Staff Augmentation: Provides security product implementation, security operations and other security staff augmentation support.
- Web App Penetration Testing: Enables an organization to verify that any web-based application complies with industry data security mandates.
Entisys360: Company Background
Meanwhile, Entisys360 offers a cybersecurity partner program that enables MSPs, MSSPs, VARs and solution providers to add its security solutions to their portfolios. The program allows Entisys360 partners to leverage its cybersecurity solutions to help customers simulate cyberattacks and identify security risks and vulnerabilities, the company noted.