MSSP M&A List: 123 Managed Security Services Provider Mergers and Acquisitions
Here are MSSP M&A deals listed 40 to 21.
40. September 2020: Avertium acquired 1440 Security in a deal that united two Top 200 MSSPs.
39. September 2020: Secureworks acquired Delve for vulnerability management software.
38. August 2020: Konica Minolta and All Covered acquired Depth Security for penetration testing.
37. August 2020: Cerberus Sentinel acquired Technologyville.
35. July 2020: CyberCX acquired Basis Networks.
34. July 2020: Herjavec Group acquired Securience for IAM (identity and access management) expertise.
33. July 2020: Eurofins Digital Testing acquired Commissum Associate for MSSP and penetration testing services.
32. June 2020: Atos acquired Paladion, an MSSP with managed detection and response (MDR) and security operations center (SOC) capabilities
31. May 2020: SaalexIT acquires Arctic MSP, furthering a nationwide MSSP and MSP push.
30. March 2020: Accenture acquires Context Information Security, a cyber defense consultancy in London with roughly 250 employees.
29. March 2020: Dyonyx and Single Path merge to form Dyopath.
28. January 2020: Accenture acquires Symantec MSSP Cyber Security Services business from Broadcom.
27. January 2020: Private equity firm Trinity Hunt Partners acquires Dataprise, a Top 200 MSSP for 2019.
26. December 2019: CyberProof acquires Necsia Cybersecurity for managed detection and response (MDR) services.
25. November 2019: IPKeys buys Top 200 MSSP N-Dimension and gains managed security for the electric grid and more.
24. November 2019: CynergisTek acquires Backbone Technologies for healthcare and non-healthcare managed security services.
21. October 2019: Private equity firm acquires, merges 12 cybersecurity consulting firms. The result: BGH Capital launches CyberCX, a company that specializes in security assurance, incident response and digital forensics, managed security services and other cybersecurity services.
Continue to next page to see MSSP M&A deals 20 to 1.