Friday’s MSSP Alert: 10 May 2019
Today's MSSP Alert involves cybersecurity conferences from AWS, Carbon Black & Palo Alto Networks; Check Point's partner program; and more.
Here’s what Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) need to know for Friday, May 10, 2019.
The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one sentence or less for each item below.
Penetrating Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
1. Today’s MSSP Alerts
- DDoS Attack Mitigation Service: GlobalNet announces new offering.
- Research: Nation-state breaches surged in 2018, according to Verizon’s Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Talent – California CISO: Peter Liebert is set to exit at the end of this month.
- Security Companies Breached: Hackers hit three anti-virus companies.
- North Korea: More malicious cyber activity, a U.S. warning says…
- Computer Crime & Justice: Anthem Hackers Indicted
2. Partner Program Updates
These companies have announced partner program updates…
- Check Point Software Technologies (security)
- ChannelE2E Partner Programs Database (from our sister site)
- Submit partner programs to our free database here (for our sister site)
3. Next Five Events
- Palo Alto Networks Ignite19 (Austin, Texas)
- Carbon Black Connect 2019 (San Diego)
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit (Maryland)
- Security Operations Centers: Build or Partner? (Webcast)
- AWS re:Inforce Cloud Cybersecurity Conference (Boston)
- MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar