Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 09 November 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to:
- Managing Editor [email protected]; and
- Executive VP and Editorial Director [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
Thank you in advance for news tips.
1. ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2022 – Live Blog News: It’s a safe bet MSP-focused security news will surface here.
2. Automated Penetration Testing: Vonahi Security now integrates with ConnectWise Manage.
3. Talent – Identity and Access Management for MSPs: Evo Security has hired MSP industry veteran David Powell as chief revenue officer. In addition to building MSPs, Powell previously held key executive posts at LogicMonitor, Perch Security, and ConnectWise.
4. Partnership – Healthcare Device Security: Ordr and Sodexo Healthcare Technology Management have partnered to help healthcare technology management (HTM) teams “mitigate risks and secure all connected healthcare devices,” the two companies said.
B. Annual In-Person MSSP and Cybersecurity Conferences
- Palo Alto Networks Ignite 22 Cybersecurity Conference (December 12-15, Las Vegas)
- Right of Boom 2023 (February 22-24, Grapevine, Texas)
- Women in Cybersecurity (WiCyS) 2023 (March 16-18, Denver, Colorado)