Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 08 April 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Monday, April 8, 2019.
6. Funding – Risk Mitigation: RiskLens, a provider of cyber risk management software, has raised $20.55 million in Series B funding. Key investors include Paladin Capital Group, Dell Technologies Capital and Osage Venture Partners. New investors include F-Prime Capital and MassMutual Ventures.
5. Funding – Cloud Security: Bitglass has raised $70 million in Series D funding as part of its Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) market push.
4. IPO – Network Security: Tufin Software Technologies, which offers a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, has launched its initial public. Tufin’s shares have been approved for listing on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “TUFN”.
3. Partnership – Secure SDN Services: Enea and Fortinet have integrated NFV Access and FortiGate Next Generation Firewall to offer secure SD-WAN solutions to partners and customers. The joint solution is commercially deployable on any white box, the two companies say.
2. Security Operations Centers for MSPs: RFA has launched RFA Security-Platform-as-a-Service (SPaaS), which is designed to help MSPs start a managed security services practice. The service leverages RFA’s AiRE (Automated Incident Response Engine) and Seceon aiSIEM.
1. Top 100 MSSPs – 2019 Survey: The survey is open. Participate and your company could be honored when we unveil the resulting Top 100 MSSPs list and research in September 2019.