Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 19 October 2018
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Friday, October 19, 2018.
6. Nifty List: Here are the Top 10 LinkedIn Groups for SIEM and Security Analytics professionals, according to Solutions Review.
5. UK Cyber Attacks: Roughly 50 percent of UK small business have no cyber security strategy in place, while hackers target those businesses with 65,000 attempted cyberattacks per day, according to Hiscox.
4. Risk Analysis: PeriCertum, a cybersecurity consultant and solution provider, has partnered with Arx Nimbus to offer organizations a cybersecurity risk analysis platform.
3. Black Hat Conference: The well-known security conference organizer will host Black Hat Trainings 2018 next week in Chicago.
2. SecureWorks Conference: The Top 100 MSSP is set to host SecureWorks Access 2018 — a new conference — in Georgia the week of October 22. Stay tuned for updates from the event.
1. Partner Program Database: Want to promote your partner program to MSSPs and security-minded solutions providers? Then list it in the ChannelE2E Partner Programs Database.