Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 29 October 2018
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Monday, October 29, 2018.
6. Partner Program – Cisco Managed Security Services: Pinnacle Technology Partners has achieved the Cisco Umbrella Managed Security Service Provider Authorization.
5. Partner Program – Physical Security: SMART Security Pros has launched a channel partner program through the company’s Mobile Video Guard website.
3. Partner Program – Secure Cloud-Managed Services: Infoblox has enhanced its partner program and is hosting its first Americas Partner Summit. The company’s network services span Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP address management (IPAM), collectively known as DDI. The company’s latest push involves Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services.
2. ConnectWise Cybersecurity Strategy: It’s a safe bet ConnectWise will offer multiple updates to its cybersecurity strategy for technology solutions providers and MSPs next week during the IT Nation Connect 2019 conference in Orlando. The company invested in Perch Security and also partnered with Foresite ahead of the event…
1. Conference – IoT Security: The Symposium on Securing the IoT is this week in Boston. Stay tuned for updates.