Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 28 February 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to J[email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. RSA Conference: Our latest conversations feature executives from Barracuda MSP and SonicWall. Stay tuned for interview recaps to surface soon. And check out our complete RSA Conference 2020 coverage here.
2. Partnership – SOAR: Swimlane, an independent leader in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), has joined the Chronicle Index Partner program as part of a broader industry effort to help customers improve visibility of and response to cyber threats.
3. Threat Detection: PolySwarm, a threat detection marketplace for detecting new and emergent malware, now integrates with Anomali’s ThreatStream. The result: It’s now easier for threat analysts to get detailed information on trending malware by running automated scans, searches and hunts, all from a single pane-of-glass, the companies say.
4. Coronavirus – Cyber Conference Cancelations: Track our MSSP Alert conference calendar closely for potential conference schedule updates and changes amid the coronavirus outbreak.
B. Next Five Cybersecurity Conferences
- Women in CyberSecurity (WiCys) Conference 2020 (March 12-14, Aurora, Colorado)
- OKTA Oktane 2020 Cybersecurity Conference (March 30-April 2, San Francisco, California)
- SANS 2020 Cybersecurity Training Conference (April 3-10, Orlando, Florida)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2020 (May 13-14, Chicago)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2020 (May 16-21, New York)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar