Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 01 September 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Talent – MSP Security Solutions: Blokworx, a provider of advanced cybersecurity services to the channel, has hired ID Agent veteran Dana Liedholm as VP of sales and and marketing. We’ll share more details soon.
2. Funding – Network Security Policy Management: FireMon has secured a debt financing of $40 million from Silicon Valley Bank (SVB).
3. Integration – Cloud Security and ITSM: Mimecast is now certified for ServiceNow, and available in the ServiceNow Store.
4. DevOps – Secure Software Development: Security Compass is striving to evangelize a new market category for DevOps tools that enables organizations to build secure digital products without compromising time to market. The company has branded the effort as Balanced Development Automation (BDA).