Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 06 May 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Partnership – Detection and Response: IBM Security QRadar XDR now integrates with Segmentation from Illumio to provide “pre-attack protections for accelerated detection and automated containment and remediation capabilities to help defend against the impacts of aggressive cyberattacks, including ransomware,” the companies said.
2. Partnership – Threat Intelligence: Exabeam and ZeroFox announced an OEM partnership to “enhance indicators of compromise (IoC) with an added layer of threat intelligence for Exabeam Fusion SIEM and Exabeam Fusion XDR customers,” the companies said.
3. Executive Hire – Identity Security: CyberArk has hired AthenaHealth veteran Simon Mouyal as chief marketing officer (CMO).
4. New Cybersecurity Research Conference: Details about SentinelOne LabsCon 2022 are here…