Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 12 June 2020
Today's MSSP news involves Cofense phishing attack database, Zimperium Chromebook security Okta IAM, Optiv & Simeio Solutions.
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Ransomware Attacks Knoxville: Details are here.
2. Phishing Database: Cofense has launched a free resource center and searchable database featuring the latest phishing attacks.
3. Expert Content: Optiv Security, a Top 200 MSSP, has launched the Source Zero website to highlight the company’s technical cybersecurity thought leadership,
4. Chromebook Security: Zimperium has launched third-party cybersecurity for Chromebooks.
5. Partnership – IAM Managed Services: Simeio Solutions has expanded a relationship with Okta to offer Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a Service.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar