Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 13 April 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
2. Authorities Seize RaidForums Website: US and international law enforcement agencies have seized control of RaidForums — a popular website where hackers have advertised data stolen from American consumers and corporations, CNN reported.
3. Agentless Multi-Cloud Security and DevSecOps: Blue Hexagon has launched a Cloud Security Platform that combines “harden and defend” capabilities. The platform supports cloud visibility, cloud compliance, and misconfiguration detection. Also, the system can detect active threats without relying on outdated signatures, IOCs and threat intelligence feeds, the company asserts.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Purple Hats 2022 by AttackIQ (April 21)
- Apptega Amplify Partner Summit 2022 MSSP Security Conference (April 27-28, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- Black Hat Asia 2022 (May 10-13, Singapore)
- ForgeRock IDLive 2022 (May 23-25, Austin, Texas)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar