Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 19 March 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Today – SOCaaS Considerations for MSPs: Join the live webcast today (March 19).
2. Free Tools to Assist Work From Home: Here’s the list, updated daily.
3. MSSP – Canadian Expansion: Optiv Security, a Top 100 MSSP and security solutions integrator has opened a security operations center (SOC) in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
4. Talent – Cybersecurity: Malwarebytes, the endpoint detection and remediation solution provider, has hired Dubai local Khalid Abu Baker to bolster its team in the Middle East and Africa.
6. Office 365 Security: Forthright Technology Partners has agreed to leverage Vade Secure for Office 365 to protect its clients from targeted email attacks, including phishing, spear phishing, and malware. Datto founder and former CEO Austin McChord is a Vade Secure investor.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar