Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 20 December 2021
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Partnership – MDR, SIEM and XDR: BlackBerry has partnered with Exabeam to extend from MDR to XDR services.
5. Expansion – Security Operations Center: Global IT provider Stefanini Group has opened a SOC in the Southfield, Michigan, to support U.S. customers.
6. Plugins – SOC Platform: CYREBRO has released dedicated APIs that “securely collect and process data from cloud services and manage the transfer of telemetry to SIEMs.” The solution “eliminates the common challenges of SIEM connectors that are either missing, require expensive professional services to develop, or lack an encrypted tunnel to monitor cloud services,” CYREBRO asserted.