Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) News: 24 March 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA): Axiad, which automates multi-factor authentication (MFA) with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, has joined MISA — an ecosystem of independent software vendors and MSSPs.
3. Lapsus$ Hacker(s) – Teenager(s)?: That’s what Bloomberg is suggesting…
4. New Mandiant Cybersecurity Conference: Details are here.
5. International Expansion: Bridewell Consulting is expanding from the United Kingdom into the U.S. cybersecurity market. A key move involves opening an office in Houston’s Energy Corridor in Texas. Private equity firm Growth Capital Partners invested in Bridewell in 2021.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Apptega Amplify Partner Summit 2022 MSSP Security Conference (April 27-28, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- ItaliaSec 2022 (May 24-25, Milan, Italy)
- RSA Conference 2022 (June 6-9, San Francisco)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 (June 6-8, Orlando, Florida)
- Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2022 (June 7-9, Maryland)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar