These capabilities include:
- Identity and access management (IAM) misconfiguration risk identification across multi-cloud environments
- Context-based workflows for high-risk access to cloud services
- Support for delegated administration for team- or department-level approvals
- Integration between CyberArk Vendor Privileged Access Manager and Secure Cloud Access to provide third-party vendors with access to cloud services with zero standing privileges
- Coverage for just-in-time access to support short-lived infrastructure workloads in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Regional data center coverage in Australia, Canada, the UK, Germany and India.
Organizations can use these capabilities to "enable secure access to every layer of cloud environments, while causing no disruption or change to the way developers and other users access cloud services," CyberArk indicated.
CyberArk Secure Cloud Access Delivers Continuous Protection
With Secure Cloud Access, organizations can provide secure access to cloud consoles and services with zero standing privileges across their multi-cloud environments, CyberArk noted.
Secure Cloud Access lets organizations define user access to their cloud consoles and systems, CyberArk stated. It also allows organizations to remove standing permissions and grant entitlements just in time.
Furthermore, Secure Cloud Access can be used in conjunction with service desk and ChatOps tools, CyberArk said.
CyberArk, Accenture Extend Partnership
The new Secure Cloud Access capabilities announcement comes after Accenture in September 2023 expanded its deployment of CyberArk's Identity Security Platform to include the CyberArk Privilege Cloud solution.
Privilege Cloud lets Accenture control and monitor privileged access across its customers' on-premises, cloud and hybrid infrastructure, the company said. Accenture is also using Privilege Cloud as part of its own security strategy, ensuring that both the company and its customers can utilize the solution to track and manage access to their privileged accounts.
CyberArk offers security products and solutions that organizations can use to secure identities across their business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud environments and throughout the DevOps lifecycle, the company indicated. It offers a partner program and has established partnerships with Proofpoint, SentinelOne and Gurucul. The company continues to explore cybersecurity and technology partnerships as well.