Security monitoring and management company CyberGuard360 has launched CyberGlass SIEM 2.0, a new version of its security information and event management (SIEM) platform. The platform also integrates wit Unitrends backup and disaster recovery (BDR), enabling MSPs and MSSPs to analyze the success or failure of their backup and assurance jobs and security posture.
CyberGlass SIEM 2.0 empowers end users with access to system health insights and BDR capabilities, according to a prepared statement. It also could help CyberGuard360 to tap into Unitrends' growing base of MSPs. Kaseya, an MSP-focused software company, acquired Unitrends in 2018. The backup platform provides virtual, physical and cloud capabilities designed to help organizations safeguard their sensitive data and speed up their disaster recovery efforts.
What Is CyberGlass SIEM 2.0?
CyberGlass SIEM 2.0 provides real-time cyber threat monitoring and management, Dark Web monitoring, domain name system (DNS), endpoint and web protection and other security capabilities, CyberGuard360 said.
Furthermore, CyberGlass SIEM 2.0 works in conjunction with CyberGlassAI (CGAI), a machine learning engine that leverages user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) to build profiles of user, system and network behaviors. CGAI helps organizations quickly identify cyber threats and respond accordingly, CyberGuard360 indicated.
CyberGuard360 Platform Capabilities, Integrations
In addition to CyberGlass SIEM 2.0 and CGAI, CyberGuard360 offers the following cybersecurity solutions:
- Dark Web Monitoring: Performs continuous Dark Web monitoring to reduce the risk of identity theft.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Identifies potential breaches via data exfiltration.
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS): Uses intelligent recovery analytics to highlight the potential impact of an incident and accelerate incident detection and response.
- DNS & Web Security: Tracks public or web traffic to secure an organization's networks and data against cyberattacks.
- Network Level Monitoring (NLM): Uses the CyberGuard360 Advanced Cyber Event (ACE) appliance to continuously scan network resources and detect cyber threats.
- Next-Generation Endpoint Security: Offers Sophos Advanced Endpoint Protection and Intercept X for endpoint protection.
- Next-Generation Perimeter Security: Provides "done-for-you" firewalls.
- Policy & Management: Offers PII Protect 360, a platform that provides access, audit and compliance reporting.
- Security Awareness Training: Uses PII Protect 360 to deliver self-paced, web-based security awareness training courses.