The Deloitte-ForgeRock partnership ensures businesses across all sectors can use ForgeRock's CIAM solutions to secure, connect and manage the digital identities of people, devices and things, the companies said. Businesses also can use ForgeRock's CIAM solutions to deliver omnichannel experiences and foster secure, personalized customer relationships.
ForgeRock's CIAM solutions help digital businesses create a single customer profile company-wide, ForgeRock stated. That way, business departments can use the solutions to deliver personalized customer service.
Also, ForgeRock's CIAM solutions are built on the company's Identity Platform, which helps businesses optimize customer relationships, address data privacy regulations and leverage the Internet of Things (IoT).
Key features of the Identity Platform include:
- Access Management: Uses adaptive intelligence to protect businesses against risk-based threats and drive personalization across people, services and things.
- Directory Services: Provides a directory that can be used to share real-time customer, device and user identity data across enterprise, cloud, social and mobile environments.
- Edge Security: Offers contextual security and open standards and scales to meet IoT-level demands.
- Identity Gateway: Provides an identity integration gateway for web applications, application programming interfaces (APIs) and microservices.
- Identity Management: Enables business users to manage identity relationships across all channels, on-premises, in the cloud and on mobile devices.
- Profile and Privacy Management: Offers a centralized dashboard that enables a company's customers to manage their profile and privacy preferences and ensure a business can avoid data privacy violations.
The Identity Platform helps businesses secure and personalize customer interactions across a wide range of digital touchpoints, according to ForgeRock. By doing so, the platform helps companies simultaneously drive digital transformation, secure customer data and comply with data privacy regulations.
ForgeRock Appoints New CEO
In addition to the Deloitte partnership, ForgeRock this month appointed Francis Rosch as its CEO. John Fernandez, ForgeRock's interim CEO, also returned to his full-time role as the company's chief financial officer and EVP of global operations.
Rosch most recently served as EVP and GM of consumer digital safety at cybersecurity solutions provider Symantec. He possesses enterprise security and identity management expertise and is expected to lead ForgeRock through its next growth phase, according to the company.