ePlus has launched a Threat Detection & Response Guidance (TDR-Guidance) Service that provides its managed detection and response (MDR) customers with the "necessary skills, advice and practices to best maximize threat response and remediation efforts."
TDR-Guidance is an advisory-level service designed to provide ePlus MDR service customers with strategic and tactical guidance related to information security incidents, the company announced in a prepared statement.
How Can ePlus' MDR Customers Use the TDR-Guidance Service?
TDR-Guidance provides ePlus' MDR customers with access to a variety of resources, including:
- A customer experience resource to help customers achieve their desired information security outcomes
- A technical security consultant that helps customers remediate information security incidents
- A senior security consultant that helps customers get the most value out of ePlus' MDR services
Commeningd on TDR-Guidance and how it helps organizations combat information security threats, Lee Waskevich, ePlus vice president of Security Strategy, said:
"MDR services require continuous improvement and continuous engagement on the part of the customer. Ignoring these needs leaves a customer with an ever-increasing security risk exposure and an ever-decreasing value from the MDR service. By combining ePlus MDR partners with TDR-Guidance advisory services, we help to address these challenges, and our customers are better positioned to effectively detect and fight threats to their business."
ePlus Drives Sales in Fiscal Year 2023
The TDR-Guidance launch comes after ePlus reported net sales of nearly $2.07 billion in fiscal 2023, which represented a 13.5% year-over-year increase.
Some of ePlus' achievements during the fiscal year included:
- Acquiring certain assets of Network Solutions Group (NSG), an MSP and business unit of communication network solutions company CCI Systems
- Unveiling Cloud Hosted Services powered by VMware Cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Launching Storage-as-a-Service powered by the Pure Storage Evergreen//One platform
ePlus is committed to building long-term stakeholder value by executing its growth strategy both organically and through acquisitions, CEO Mark Marron stated. The company also continues to explore opportunities to provide its customers with "cost-effective technology solutions," Marron indicated.
Meanwhile, ePlus offers a partner program for MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers. The company has established more than 150 technology partnerships to date.