Here's what Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) need to know for Friday, May 10, 2019.
The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers -- and those who need to partner up with such companies.
Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one sentence or less for each item below.
Penetrating Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
1. Today's MSSP Alerts
- DDoS Attack Mitigation Service: GlobalNet announces new offering.
- Research: Nation-state breaches surged in 2018, according to Verizon's Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Talent - California CISO: Peter Liebert is set to exit at the end of this month.
- Security Companies Breached: Hackers hit three anti-virus companies.
- North Korea: More malicious cyber activity, a U.S. warning says...
- Computer Crime & Justice: Anthem Hackers Indicted
2. Partner Program Updates
These companies have announced partner program updates...