ID Agent, a Dark Web monitoring and identity theft protection solutions provider, has announced the Goal Assist sales support program for managed service providers (MSPs), MSSPs and other channel partners.
Goal Assist offers hands-on assistance with channel partners' direct sales interactions, according to ID Agent. The program's features include:
- Event Support: Helps channel partners prepare for seminars, webinars and other sales events.
- Sales Training: Offers sales recommendations and tips, as well as sales practice sessions.
- Videos: Ensure channel partners can use branded cybersecurity videos at live events and in presentations.
- Virtual Sales Meetings: Allow channel partners to attend sales meetings virtually via phone or web conference.
- Webinars: Empower channel partners to teach prospects and customers about cyber threats.
Goal Assist could help channel partners accelerate their revenue growth, ID Agent indicated. It also enables ID Agent to extend its channel market reach.
How Does ID Agent Collaborate with Channel Partners?
ID Agent offers Dark Web ID, a Dark Web monitoring service sold exclusively through the channel. Dark Web ID combines human and Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities to help channel partners identify, analyze and monitor compromised or stolen customer data, ID Agent noted.
Also, ID Agent provides the Spotlight ID identity theft protection service. Spotlight ID enables channel partners to monitor customers' personal and corporate email credentials, track customers' social media activities and safeguard customers against cyberattacks and data breaches, ID Agent stated.
What Is ID Agent?
ID Agent provides threat intelligence and identity monitoring solutions to private and public sector organizations. The company revamped its website last year and looks poised to capitalize on a global identity theft protection services market that is expected to grow.
Global identity theft protection services revenues are projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.2 percent from 2018 to 2026, according to industry analyst Research and Markets. These revenues also are expected to exceed $21.2 billion by 2026.