Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
8. NTT & Symantec Partnership: NTT Security, a Top 100 MSSP, is integrating Symantec’s cloud-based security service with NTT Security’s enhanced threat detection, providing Web Security as a Service (WSaaS).
7. Partnership - SOAR & SOC: McAfee's security operations center (SOC) now integrates with Swimlane's SOAR (security orchestration, automation and response) platform. Swimlane will automate and orchestrate a wide range of use cases surrounding incident response and other McAfee SOC processes, the companies say.
6. SecureWorks Revenues: The MSSP says revenue was $128.8 million in Q2 fiscal 2019, up 10.8 percent from the corresponding quarter last year. Also, international revenues grew 50 percent during the period.
5. SecureWorks Conference: The MSSP in October is set to host SecureWorks Access 2018, a new cybersecurity conference.
4. SecureWorks Partner Program: SecureWorks is extending its Red Cloak behavioral analytics platform to partners and their customers' environments. The move decouples SecureWorks proprietary analytics offering from its endpoint agent. As a result, partners and customers can leverage SecureWorks' detection and threat hunting capabilities while leveraging third-party endpoint security products.
3. SecureWorks - Even More: We'll share more details later today about the company's various business moves.
2. MSP Security Services: Switchfast Technologies has launched MaxPro Secure -- a managed security service for SMB customers in Chicago. The platform includes Dark Web Monitoring and Response; Proactive Security Endpoint Detection and Response; Behavioral-Based Anti-Virus; Ongoing Employee Training and Education; and Dedicated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) services.
1. Top 100 MSSPs 2018: We’ll unveil the complete 2018 list and research during our September webcast. Register now to join us.