Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
2. SIEM-SOAR Integration: A new LogPoint 7 release combines the analytical capabilities of SIEM (security information and event management) with the response tools in SOAR (security orchestration, automation and response) at now additional cost, the company asserts.
3. Data Security: Sattrix Software Solutions has launched NewEvol, a Data Security Platform (DSP). NewEvol allows businesses to collect, detect, correlate and remediate different types of business specific cybersecurity threats, Sattrix asserted.
4. Zoho MSP Security Vulnerability: The latest alert is here from the CISA.
5. Whispergate Boatloader: CrowdStrike's analysis is here.
6. Cyber Service: ZeroFox has launched an Adversary Disruption service to "automate the dismantlement of malicious infrastructure, content, sites and bot accounts required to conduct external cyberattacks," the company said.
7. Partnership - Data Security and Google Cloud: Protegrity has partnered with Google Cloud to support the upcoming release of BigQuery remote functions.
9. Partnership - SentinelOne and Amazon Web Services (AWS): SentinelOne has expanded o its work with AWS to support Amazon Inspector, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service Anywhere (Amazon EKS Anywhere), and Amazon Elastic Container Service Anywhere (Amazon ECS Anywhere). As a launch partner for these services, SentinelOne is providing "unified visibility, protection, automation, and enforcement across the entire enterprise and cloud," the security software company asserted.
11. Financial Services Supply Chain Security: FS-ISAC has launched a Critical Providers Program designed to strengthen the security of the financial sector's supply chain.
12. Funding - Password Management: 1Password has raised $620 million in a funding led by ICONIQ Growth.