MSSP Onevinn has joined the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), an ecosystem of independent software vendors and MSSPs that have integrated their solutions with Microsoft offerings to help organizations predict, detect and respond to security threats, according to a prepared statement.
Onevinn will offer its managed detection and response (MDR) services on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, the company said. In doing so, Onevinn will provide Azure users with threat detection and response capabilities that extend from the endpoint to the cloud.
Microsoft MISA for MSSP Partners: The Focus
MISA enables software vendors and MSSPs to integrate their solutions with a variety of Microsoft products, including:
- Azure Active Directory: Provides identity and access management (IAM) capabilities
- Microsoft Defender for Identity: Allows users to detect and investigate cyberattacks on-premises and in the cloud
- Azure Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection: Enables users to protect their applications against DDoS attacks
- Azure Security Center: Helps users identify real-time cyber threats
- Azure Sentinel: Delivers security information and event management (SIEM) with built-in artificial intelligence
MISA members can access Microsoft product teams and comarketing opportunities, according to Microsoft. Furthermore, at least 133 organizations had joined MISA as of July -- including such Top 250 MSSPs as Accenture, Critical Start, FishTech and Trustwave, just to name a few.
A Closer Look at Onevinn
Onevinn delivers MDR services powered by Microsoft Defender and Azure Sentinel, the company stated. These services allow Onevinn to provide alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting and automated threat response across Azure and Microsoft 365.
Meanwhile, Onevinn has been a Microsoft Gold partner for more than a decade, the company noted. Haven Cyber Technologies, a build-and-buy company that purchases cybersecurity businesses, acquired Onevinn last year.