OneTrust, a privacy, security and data governance solutions provider, has added $300 million in a Series C funding round led by growth equity firm TCV. The Series C funding comes after OneTrust ranked first on this year's Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies.
The Series C funding is expected to help OneTrust drive organic and inorganic growth, CEO Kabir Barday stated. It could help OneTrust find new ways to help its customers and partners use its offerings to meet their privacy, security and compliance requirements.
In addition, the Series C funding brings OneTrust's total money raised in the last 18 months to $710 million, according to the company. It also puts OneTrust's total valuation at $5.1 billion.
A Closer Look at OneTrust's Portfolio
OneTrust provides a variety of privacy, security and data governance products that leverage its Athena artificial intelligence and robotic automation engine, including:
- OneTrust Privacy privacy management software
- OneTrust DataDiscovery AI-based discovery and classification
- OneTrust DataGovernance data intelligence software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia third-party risk exchange
- OneTrust GRC integrated risk management software
- OneTrust Ethics ethics and compliance software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice consent and preference management software
OneTrust products are modular and built on a single code-base, the company indicated. They can help organizations leverage privacy, security, data governance and ethics and compliance best practices to drive digital transformation.
More than 7,500 organizations use OneTrust's privacy, security and data governance solutions, the company noted. These organizations use OneTrust's solutions to build integrated programs that comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws and frameworks.