OTAVA has released new security information and event management (SIEM) and security operations center (SOC) solutions.
The SIEM and SOC products are designed to help organizations improve their security posture and reduce their mean time to detect and respond to cyber threats, OTAVA announced in a prepared statement.
Real-Time Threat Monitoring and More
Key features of OTAVA's SIEM service:
- Real-time threat monitoring allows organizations to track activity from privileged users, monitor the integrity of their files and identify suspicious events like failed log-ins.
- Data visibility detects abnormal activity, monitors outbound traffic and sends alerts to security teams when suspicious activity occurs.
- User behavior analytics allows organizations to track and monitor user behaviors.
- Compliance mandates helps organizations meet various data security requirements.
OTAVA's SOC service's features:
- Alert review allows organizations to review their security alerts and get insights that they can use to find ways to protect against cyberattacks.
- Threat mapping enables organizations to evaluate their security environments and find ways to enhance them.
- ReflexSOAR delivers security orchestration, automation and response.
- Anomaly detection helps organizations identify abnormal user and asset behaviors.
- Reporting from the OTAVA team notifies organizations about the current state of their security posture, threat level and any steps that they can take to continue to protect against threats.
OTAVA CEO TJ Houske commented on the SIEM and SOC solutions and how they complement OTAVA's managed security services portfolio:
"Our SIEM and SOC solutions work seamlessly together to immediately strengthen our customers' security posture. When combined, they deliver superior results thanks to the incredibly fast ingestion, indexing, and normalizing of customer data. With OTAVA's managed security services, organizations can focus on what they do best and entrust us to manage the complex challenges around security."
A Closer Look at OTAVA
OTAVA delivers security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions and managed security services. Organizations can use these offerings to monitor and analyze their network traffic, safeguard their digital identities and get insights into security best practices and events, the company said.