ThreatHunter.ai, which touts itself as using the latest technological advancements in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and “human expertise,” has advanced its security services with its Five Eyes solution.
All Eyes on Cybersecurity
The Five Eyes suite features five core components: First Eyes, More Eyes, Extra Eyes, Secret Eyes, and Private Eyes.
- First Eyes helps businesses without robust cybersecurity programs to manage potential risks and protect against cyberattacks, providing an essential supplement to their existing cybersecurity measures.
- More Eyes offers advanced capabilities for threat detection and response, including 24/7 monitoring and dedicated cybersecurity experts to manage potential threats.
- Extra Eyes provides businesses with real-time mitigation and hands-on support, including MSSP services and vCISO programs, to help them manage potential cyber threats.
- Secret Eyes offers businesses a live threat feed of intelligence, specific and unique to each customer, providing an unmatched level of protection against cyber threats.
- Private Eyes offers dark web monitoring and customized threat intelligence, helping businesses to keep track of data that may have leaked and protecting them from reputational and financial damage.
Commenting on the Five Eyes offerings, James McMurry, ThreatHunter.ai chief executive, said:
"At ThreatHunter.ai, we believe that cybersecurity is more than just a series of tools and technologies. It's about combining advanced AI and machine learning with expert human threat hunters to deliver a comprehensive solution that truly provides complete coverage and protection.”
ThreatHunter.ai Offers MSSP Partner Program
In February, ThreatHunter.ai formally launched its More Eyes offering, which provides organizations with an additional “team member” focused on hunting and monitoring for cyber threats in the logs and systems. Earlier that month, the company added new capabilities to its Argos platform, a set of mitigation services that combines AI and ML. The platform has been upgraded with new threat detection algorithms and real-time threat intelligence.
In addition, ThreatHunter.ai also launched a partner program that enables managed security services providers (MSSPs) to resell its services to their own clients. The program offers threat hunting, threat monitoring and threat response services.
The Brea, California ThreatHunter.ai is a service-disabled veteran owned small business founded in 2007. Milton Security rebranded itself as ThreatHunter.ai in November 2022.