Organizations can use Trend Vision One to protect every layer of their IT infrastructure, including:
- Cloud services
- Operational technology (OT)
Trend Vision One also utilizes artificial intelligence, machine learning analytics and correlated detection models to help organizations defend against a wide range of adversarial tactics and techniques, such as:
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS)
Introducing the Trend Micro Companion Generative AI-Powered Cybersecurity Assistant
Trend Micro has embedded Companion into Trend Vision One to help enterprises speed up their threat detection, response and management and improve their security operations, the company stated.
Companion transforms plain-language search queries into formal search syntax, Trend Micro indicated. In doing so, Companion allows enterprises to rapidly generate and execute queries and get information that they can use to respond to threats.
In addition, Companion provides plain-language explanations of cross-layer event alerts, attacker scripts and command lines and deep analysis and contextual AI-driven threat mitigation recommendations, Trend Micro noted. It also allows enterprises to automate email, help-desk ticketing and incident reporting.
Trend Micro Delivers Attack Surface Risk Management (ASRM)
Along with Companion, Trend Vision One offers various ASRM capabilities:
- Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) provides enterprises with insights into their cyber assets and how to protect them.
- Cyber Risk Quantification (CRQ) enables enterprises to use risk data to quantify and benchmark their ability to identify and respond to threats.
- External Attack Surface Management (EASM) gives enterprises an outside-in view of their digital estate so they can identify and mitigate threats from outside their network perimeter.
What Trend Vision One Means for Trend Micro's MSSP Partners
MSSPs can utilize Trend Vision One to deliver "the most powerful solution on the market," Trend Micro stated.
With Trend Vision One, MSSPs can address ASRM and XDR use cases, Trend Micro said. They also can leverage technology integrations to improve their services and reduce their mean time to respond (MTTR) to cyberattacks.
Trend Micro offers a partner program that allows MSSPs and other technology providers to incorporate Trend Vision One and other cybersecurity services into their portfolios. The company continues to pursue channel partnerships as well.