Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Cybersecurity Training: Check Point Software Technologies has launched Check Point Mind, a knowledge training portal. The portal features courses and programs available from over 200 partners.
2. Security Awareness Training: The Curricula platform is now free to any organization for up to 1,000 employees.
3. Executive Leadership - Cyber Services: Cerberus Cyber Sentinel, a full-service cybersecurity and compliance services firm based in Scottsdale, Arizona., has hired Neil Stinchcombe as chief marketing officer.
4. Executive Leadership - Breach Attack Simulation (BAS): AttackIQ has hired HP and BMC veteran Ken Schock as chief revenue officer (CRO). Schock joins effective immediately to oversee revenue strategy and functions amid accelerating company growth.
5. SOC as a Service: Arctic Wolf has expanded the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud. The expansion includes more integrations. Also, a new European Security Operations Center (SOC) in Frankfurt, Germany, offers compliance with local and international data governance regulations.
6. Security Operations Software: ThreatQuotient has announced v5 of the ThreatQ platform,. The newest feature involves a DataLinq Engine for connecting disparate systems and sources to enable extended detection and response (XDR), Smart Collections for driving automation, and an enhanced ThreatQ Data Exchange for bi-directional sharing of data, context and threat intelligence, the company said.
B. Cybersecurity Partnerships, Strategic Relationships and Integrations
1. Integration - Digital Forensics Software: Through SentinelOne’s Remote Script Orchestration (RSO) capability, security analysts can now launch Cado Response to "perform an in-depth forensic investigation across their SentinelOne Singularity Platform-protected endpoints in a single click, simplifying data capture and accelerating triage," Cado asserted.
2. Partner Program - API Security: Noname Security has launched the Noname Unnamed Partner Program (UPP). The program is designed for VARs, channel partners, technology partners, system integrators, distributors and MSSPs.
3. Partnership: Tanium and Deep Instinct have partnered to integrate their software, providing MSP and MSSP partners with enhanced IT systems management and endpoint security capabilities, the two companies asserted.
4. Partnership - OT and IoT Security: IBM Security has been certified as a Nozomi Networks MSSP Elite Partner. Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Elite Program helps IBM Security successfully operationalize, maintain and optimize OT and IoT security services over time, the two companies say.